Sno Bear Lodging is located a short 5 minute walk to the MidBurke Express Chairlift and the new Burke Hotel. Just a quick jaunt down a path through the woods and across the road and you are there!
- Makes for easy access to upper mountain skiing
- Great location for ski racers - location & ski tuning and storage barn
- Come back for lunch or eat at the Burke Hotel
Downhill Mountain biking
Located on Burke Mountain Lift Served Roly Grail DH trail this is a great location to ride from your home base & lap the Burke Bike Park - even grab lunch back at the Sno Bear BBQ and keep riding until sunset.
- Located on Roly Grail DH Trail
- Secure Storage for your Bikes and Gear in Bike Barn
- Bike Stand and Tools in Bike Barn for quick fixes betweens rides
- Bike Washes
- 2 mins from the Toll Road to access summit of Burke Mtn - you can shuttle yourself to summit of Burke Mountain and ride down DH, Upper J-Bar, Freeride or get rides from Burke Mtn
single track mountain biking
Located on Kingdom Trails upper mountain trails. Or ride down Burnto town and hit up
Across the road from - Camptown with access to CCC RD, Shire, Parr's Yard, Blacksmith, Dead Moose Abuse or our favorite Dead Moose Alley, J-bar and Little Chief
5 minute drive to Darling Hill Trails - 2 minute drive to East Burke Village. Or ride Burnham Down to get on Kingdom Trails in Town. Or even more fun to ride out Moose Alley to connect into Farm Junk, Ware's Davis and on up to the Darling Ridge trails